IGS Executive Board
Vice-President: David Blackwell, Boise, ID (2015)
Secretary: Marilyn Nevala, Boise, ID (2015)
Treasurer: Lynda Avery, Boise, ID (2015)
Past President: Juvanne Martin, Nampa, ID 208-461-8866 (2016)
Director #1: Sally Blackwell, Boise, ID (2015)
Director #2: Eric Scott, ,Meeteetse, WY (2016)
Director #3 Marlene Riplinger, Ammon, ID (2015)
Director #4: Karen Ash, Boise, ID (2015)
Director #5: Robbie Robinson, Meridian, ID (2015)
Director #6: Amy Makela, Boise, ID (2014)
Director #7: Ivalou O'Dell, Boise, ID (2015)
Director #8: Bonnie Fuller, Meridian, ID (2016)
Director #9: Loren D. (Zeke) Corder, Kuna, ID appointed (2014)
Director #10: Marylin Nevala, Boise, ID (2016)
Quarterly Editor: Kaneitha Boyd, Garden City, ID
Assistant Editor: Loren D. (Zeke) Corder, Kuna, ID
Webmaster: Eric Scott, Meeteetse, WY
Blogger: Penny Harford O'Keefe, Filer, ID
IGS Mission Statement
Looking Forward to the Past
To become a preferred first stop for those researching their ancestry in Idaho, by reaching out to a statewide audience, preserving Idaho specific records, maximizing grant requests to fund our projects, and making member's Idaho research meaningful and successful.
- Partnering with local genealogical societies statewide within Idaho .
- Providing information on what is available at the local level.
- Scheduling and sponsoring seminars throughout the year that will enhance ancestry knowledge.
- Identifying and providing resources/knowledge not available elsewhere.
- Delivering a newsletter in a timely manner that addresses items of interest to researchers of Idaho Genealogy with significant depth and importance.