IGS Executive Board
President: Amy Makela, Boise, ID (2018)
Vice-President: Robyn Pewtress, Boise, ID (2019)
Secretary: Katie Wilde, Boise, ID (2018)
Treasurer: Lynda Avery, Boise, ID (2017)
Past President: Juvanne Martin, Nampa, ID 208-461-8866 (ex oficio)
Director: Bonnie Fuller, Meridian, ID (2018)
Director: Todd Johnson, Boise, ID (2018)
Director: Robbie Robinson, Meridian, ID (2019)
Director: Eric Scott, Meeteetse, WY (2018)
Director: Frances Krommenhoek, Boise, ID (2018)
Quarterly Editor: Carolyn Ruby, Boise, ID
Webmaster: Eric Scott
Blogger: Penny Harford O'Keefe, Filer, ID
IGS Mission Statement
Looking Forward to the Past
To become a preferred first stop for those researching their ancestry in Idaho, by reaching out to a statewide audience, preserving Idaho specific records, maximizing grant requests to fund our projects, and making members' Idaho research meaningful and successful.
- Partnering with local genealogical societies statewide within Idaho .
- Providing information on what is available at the local level.
- Scheduling and sponsoring seminars throughout the year that will enhance ancestry knowledge.
- Identifying and providing resources/knowledge not available elsewhere.
- Delivering a newsletter in a timely manner that addresses items of interest to researchers of Idaho Genealogy with significant depth and importance.